Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunny is an Understatement!


We spent all day Saturday at our cousin's, Tel and Sadie's, softball game tournament, and holy cow, it was the hottest day of our lives! It was 111 degrees, and it didn't cool down enough to be bearable until about 10:00 pm. I drank 7 water bottles in the hottest part of the day, and could have kept going. It makes me appreciate living in the Rockies :). Good news is that Tel and Sadie won the championship so all of our cheering and miserable sitting in the heat paid off! Go team "1/2 your age and then some!"


We are having a pool party with Tel and Sadie tonight, complete with belgium waffles, cool dollar store water guns, and then a few wild rounds of Settlers of Catan. If you have never played it, do it...because it is the bomb! Well, it's 3:45 on Wednesday, and I should probably get ready for the day now that I am off work. I love working from home and not having to get ready and drive to work in the mornings!! I miss my team at work though!



No comments:

Post a Comment