Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's the freakin weekend...

We went for another ride at Hackberry Lake and found a cool ravine that we could ride in. We both rode the 4 wheeler, which I named Hackey, after its new stomping ground. Brady wasn't thrilled about it, but his bike got a flat after 5 minutes of riding, because the thorns here are killer and one found his front tire. rockymountainatv.com, here we come.


Not much for scenery, and the bushes look nice and fluffy, but they have thorns that are worse than rose bushes.
We went to Brantley Lake on Saturday night with some friends for burgers and a beach fire. I beat Brady at croquet (only because he let me cheat 8 times), and the guys played football for a bit. I really wish we had a waverunner! The water was calling my name, but the shallow water was too gooey to even walk in, let alone swim around in.




Pretend my hair looks smooth and sleek. It was super windy when we first got there!



That's all folks!









1 comment:

  1. HOPE U GUYS HAD A GREAT 4RTH OF JULY WEEKEND. WE MISS U GUY!!! LOVE YA!!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete