Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Carlsbad River Adventures












I hate fish, which all of you who have gone boating with me probably already know...sorry 'bout that. (Shay, this picture of the carp family is your graduation gift! Like it? Bring back memories of falling in on a swarm of them in Lake Powell. Oh, you have the best embarassing moments.) The "island" is a shallow area where all the kids swim. It's pretty cute. There are trails all along the river and picnic tables and cool parks. People go boating and take wave runners on the river too. I think Brady would have bought me a wave runner today if I had agreed to it :) jk, but we did try to find a rental place! I know what I want for Christmas, Santa...






Is there anything better than a sparkly magenta paddle boat ride on a Saturday morning?























3 comments:

  1. Brady, your skin is blinding! It reminds me of Adam's. :) Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! Keep updating this and we will keep up on you.
    Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany Ann Herd... I'm going to kick your little butt next time I see you for that stinkin carp picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/ <-- Thats an angry face!!!! :) ilu

    Love Shay Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete