Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Good Old Days



I just found these pics of my BFFs Kat, Nat, and Nicole in an old email and couldn't resist posting them. We have been reminiscing over our old emails to each other, and they are pretty dorky...all the crushes, predictions on who would marry who and when and where...drama drama drama! We have stayed great friends and are expecting our first addition to the club, once Little Mabel gets here in August! With us as adopted aunts, she is bound to be a cool girl ;)


On a totally different subject, Brady is liking his internship so far. People keep asking, and the only quote I can get out of Brady about how it is going is, "it's good." So deep... The company he works for is taking great care of him and he has met some great people. We like being in a new place where we can explore, and we miss our friends and family all at the same time. Keep in touch everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that's a cute one! Also, I have to go to the doctor because I might be swelling to much in my feet. That can be a bad sign. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete