Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Le Grand Tour. I finally figured out what setting to change so I could upload this video of our condo. It came fully furnished, which was so great because we only had to bring personal belongings...including my scrapbooking stuff, which Brady was very gracious about. I couldn't leave home without my mod podge :) I went for a run this morning-ok, at 9:30 after I woke up :) and it was roasty toasty. The trees are full of birds that are really loud and sound like they are screaming. And there is some other kind of bird that is everywhere that sounds like an owl. So loud. We went to Brady's cousin Tel's house last night where his wifey, Sadie, cooked us gourmet burgers (thanks Sadie), complete with green chilis on top. It was actually really good. I think I will go home with more of a tolerance fora tha spicy! Since I am behind the times, I thought I shoud post a few pics of some fun things we have done lately, to get caught up...so...

This was our annual Herd roll easter egg party for Easter. We really do roll hard boiled eggs down hills to see who can get the farthest, and then it just turns into throwing eggs at each other...Benjamin Griffin...I haven't forgotten...next year, Buddy.

Church Basketball is the Devil. I'll say no more. (March 2010)


Brit's Bday (3/1/10). I have good little helpers that helped me tacke that big candle. They also decorated my door with a candy gram :) Thanks guys!




1 comment:

  1. Ok next time you do a 5 minute grand tour, you should say SOMETHING. haha.

    ReplyDelete