Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Friday, March 22, 2013

Birthdays Past and Birthdays to Come...

Happy 26th to me!!!

As for birthdays past...Brady made me delicious brownies and we had mint chocolate chip ice cream to go with it.  My family all came over and we went to dinner at Spaghetti Factory.  Spumoni ice cream better be available in heaven.  


 Check out my amazing birthday present from Brady.  He got new saws for his birthday, so I begged him to make me a bookcase for my birthday and being the great guy that he is, he obliged ;)  I love it and was so impressed with how perfect it turned out.  He definitely has skills.  



As for birthdays to come, we are expecting a new little addition to our Herd in October.  I wouldn't have announced it so soon, but we found out--drum roll please--that Jess and Jason are also going to have a baby in October and we are due one day apart!  Kam and babycakes will have a cousin on my side of the family, finally!  I promise we did not coordinate with them, it surprised us all ;)  I remember why I hate being pregnant...its like 9 months of voluntary flu plus I break out plus I am exhausted all the time plus I can't stand the smell or sight of foods I normally love.  And let me tell you, taco soup is not pretty after it's been in your stomach for an hour.  I just have to keep reminding myself that the end result will be a sweet, snuggly baby to love.  I'm really excited for Kamden to have a friend to play with, because I'm just not as fun as other kids.  He always points out babies he sees and is very soft with his new cousin Ackley, so I'm hoping he will adjust well to being a big brother.  


Kam helped me mop today...holy cow, it literally takes me 3 times longer to do any task if I have my little helper...I finally barricaded him downstairs so I could finish without getting hit in the shins with a broom.  

1 comment:

  1. That book shelf looks really good! You have a handy man :) I was going to say you have a handy man on your hands, but that had too many "hands" in it, lol. Okay I'm done.

    ReplyDelete