Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last weekend, I went to St. George with Kat, Nat, and Nicole for a last blast party before Naty starts her new adventure in Burlington, Vermont.  We lived it up west side style, and I laughed so much my abs were sore :)  Kat shattered Nat's drink, which cut my toe, then Nat ruined a table, then Nicole spilled on Nat which was Kat's fault for not having leather and I dropped the suckers and the next thing I know, my donkey fell into your waffle hole.(name that movie).  I'm so glad we have stayed so close and am sure we always will (even though I don't have Facebook-sorry girls, I won't cave).
 Mabel Mae and Kamden Brady on a date.  They both love Oreos...it is "density."  
 These are Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes: nutella, raspberry lemonade, peanut butter chocolate, red velvet, german chocolate, and cookies and creme...soo good!


1 comment:

  1. Yay Brit I love blog posts! It's okay if you don't have a facebook, you are still our friend :)

    ReplyDelete