Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Thursday, June 16, 2011






Here are some random pics of Kamden when he was still tiny. I have more recent ones, but not with me, so I'll post them later. He was born April 28, 2011 and is 7 lb. 10 oz. and 20 in. long. He had a bruise on his head because he was stuck for a while on his way out, but it went away pretty quickly. He also had jaundice and had to be on billi lights for 5 days, which was a bummer because we couldn't hold him for a week when he came home from the hospital. We love him so much and are so grateful he chose our family!!! He is smiling and cooing now and makes us laugh every day. Brady and I still can't believe we are parents...it just doesn't seem real, but we sure love having a little buddy.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love pictures. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I'm totally blog-stalking but I was so excited to see your blog off of Michelle's. Your little guy is adorable! Congrats you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! He is so darling!! And props to you for handling a newborn and a wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I found your blog! Love all the pics!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete