Kamden and Boston

Kamden and Boston

Monday, July 26, 2010

Speaking of Random...

We went to the Lubbock, TX temple which is about 3 hours away from Carlsbad and it was awesome.



Shay wanted me to post pictures of our condo here, but I only have this sweet picture of my backyard for now. It's not much...


I need new books to read, any suggestions from anyone? I haven't found a really good book since I read the Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder, and am itching for something new.

Brady is getting his final presentation all polished for his internship. We come home in about 3 weeks, and we are so relieved to report that we FINALLY found an apartment. It is in North Logan and should be great!

Also, we have a pretty exciting bit of news in the Praag family this week...Miss Jessica Shae Praag is going to become Mrs. Jessica Shae Meitchen! Jason proposed at Bear Lake on Saturday. I finally have a brother!


1 comment:

  1. Hey guys!!! Glad to hear all is well! Your blog is so cute! Looks like you are having some good times. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete